Training Program: Impact of Environmental Pollutants on Reproductive Health
Module III: Public Health Risk Assessment
Module coordinator: Dr Katherine Walker
The objective of this module is to provide basic knowledge in What is Public Health Risk
Assessment and why do we need it?
The contents of this module will be classified as follows:
1. Explain the purpose of the module
2. Use worksheet by participants
A series of questions of the main points of the module will be introduced.
The participants will be instructed to complete the worksheet at the beginning of the
3. Lectures as Pdf, PowerPoint Presentation, and video
Through this module, two lectures will be presented as Pdf, PowerPoint presentation,
and video record as follows:
- Introduction in Public Health Risk Assessment Pages/pdf pages/ slidesVideo
- Risk Assessment Application in Reproductive Health Pages/pdf pages/ slidesVideo
4. Use Worksheet again
The participants will be instructed to complete the same worksheet at the ending of
the module. This step is done to know the level of the knowledge gained
by the participants.
5. Short Quiz as multiple choice questions
PRACTICAL1 for Module III
PRACTICAL2 for Module III
Presented by: Eng. Mohamed El Attar